- Quickly identify threats to prevent vandalism, theft or physical harm
- Seamlessly manage entrances, all access points and a large perimeter without the overhead of guard costs
- Verify incidents and reduce false alarms which can result in alarm fines
- Reduce man power costs and enhance security with a virtual guard force by leveraging advanced analytics, concierge services and guard tours
- Safeguard people and assets to reduce liabilities
- Cybersecurity on all devices reduces vulnerabilities and can prevent your systems and confidential data from being compromised or exposed, allowing your office buildings to stay in compliance.
- Ongoing, customized reports provide full visibility into operations and device health
- Have access to real-time surveillance with recorded footage so events can be reviewed at any time
Amplify security and save money.
Providing adequate security measures is an assumed standard for your tenants if you want to compete in the marketplace. Video monitoring no longer requires guard services where human error is inevitable. Event-based video monitoring is a proactive solution to surveilling multiple areas at once for unwanted activity. A virtual guard force boasts many benefits in a cost-effective, technology driven solution. Virtual concierge services can allow or deny access to the building and can safely escort tenants when needed. Lobbies, elevators, common areas and parking garages can be monitored through advanced analytics and thresholds set in place to detect malicious activity. Virtual guard tours can do periodic patrols to enhance security measures and to ensure a safe space.
About ION Center.
ION Center is our nationwide and commercial-grade video monitoring service that helps keep your facilities, assets and processes safe every moment of every day, 365 days a year. We use advanced analytics and event-driven technology, allowing our monitoring professionals to respond immediately as an event occurs. Our team remotely surveils and verifies events so crime can be stopped before it happens. Through the “voice down” feature, our team can speak directly to the intruder to prevent incidents from happening and dispatch authorities only when needed. Our framework of people, processes and advanced technology provides us with a super-regional footprint, allowing our team to support clients with multiple locations across a large geographic region.
Benefits of event-based video monitoring include:
Star Asset Security’s full suite of video monitoring services include:
- Operations Oversight. Every business and industry has sensitive processes that can benefit from operations oversight. Proper oversight over procedures related to proprietary information, money handling, and delivery acceptance is key to ensuring safe operations.
- Video Security Patrol. Guard services are costly and limited to being in only one place at a time. Monitoring staff can use a perimeter of video surveillance devices to make periodic “patrols” of the area to visually confirm everything is in order, for a quick and cost-effective solution.
- Video Concierge Services. Improve safety and convenience with video concierge services such as door entry management, information and emergency contact, and on-demand virtual bodyguard.
- Video Verification. Video verification is a service to reduce false alarms by verifying incidents and only dispatching police when they’re needed. Traditionally, any alarm that is generated by a sensor would automatically result in the dispatch of police. An ongoing issue with these types of systems is that many of the alarms generated are false which can result in alarm fines and even licenses being revoked. Video verification is the solution to increasing safety at your facility while reducing necessary fines. You can rest assured knowing ION Center has your business secured throughout the night and into the weekend when you’re not there.
- Interactive Video. With our advanced interactive solutions, we can see, hear, and speak directly to you from our ION Center, providing real-time response, aiding law enforcement and reducing false alarms.
Need help with Video Monitoring?
Fill the form out below for more information or give us a call today at 877-801-1616