Providing suitable apartment surveillance is expected by your residents. However, the thought of property management groups being solely responsible for monitoring apartment building security can seem daunting. The good news is that advanced technology and analytics through video monitoring services can now augment security guards and free up the onsite management team so they can focus on other priorities. Event-based video monitoring is a proactive approach to surveilling multiple areas at once for unwanted activity by setting virtual perimeter tripwire to detect activity. The moment an activity is detected, an alert is sent to our video monitoring central station for review and action. If malicious activity is at play, our team uses the voice down feature to deter crime and alert authorities when needed.
Provide comfort through security.
Apartment surveillance is expected by residents. We simplify building security for property management groups with video monitoring.
About ION Center.
ION Center is our nationwide and commercial-grade video monitoring service that helps keep your facilities, assets and processes safe every moment of every day, 365 days a year. We use advanced analytics and event-driven technology, allowing our monitoring professionals to respond immediately as an event occurs. Our team remotely surveils and verifies events so crime can be stopped before it happens. Through the voice down feature, our team can speak directly to the intruder to prevent incidents from happening and dispatch authorities only when needed. Our framework of people, processes and advanced technology provides us with a super-regional footprint, allowing our team to support clients with multiple locations across a large geographic region.
Benefits of event-based video monitoring for apartment surveillance include:
- Quickly identify threats entering your property to deter vandalism, theft or physical harm
- Seamlessly manage entrances, all access points and a large perimeter simultaneously
- Reduce man power costs and enhance security with a virtual guard force by leveraging advanced analytics, concierge services and guard tours
- Safeguard your residents by securing access points and communal area to reduce liabilities
- Ongoing, customized reports provide full visibility into operations and device health
- Have access to real-time surveillance with recorded footage so events can be reviewed at any time
Star Asset Security’s full suite of virtual services for apartment building security includes:
- Operations Oversight. Every business and industry has sensitive processes that can benefit from operations oversight. Proper oversight over procedures related to proprietary information, money handling, and delivery acceptance is key to ensuring safe operations.
- Video Security Patrol. Guard services are costly and limited to being in only one place at a time. Monitoring staff can use a perimeter of video surveillance devices to make periodic “patrols” of the area to visually confirm everything is in order, for a quick and cost-effective solution.
- Video Concierge Services. Improve safety and convenience with video concierge services such as door entry management, information and emergency contact, and on-demand virtual bodyguard. Seamlessly allow or deny access to the property and the voice down feature allows for two-way communication so you never need a guard on site.
- Video Verification. Video verification is a service to reduce false alarms by verifying incidents and only dispatching police when they’re needed. Traditionally, any alarm that is generated by a sensor would automatically result in the dispatch of police. An ongoing issue with these types of systems is that many of the alarms generated are false which can result in alarm fines and even licenses being revoked. Video verification is the solution to increasing safety at your facility while reducing necessary fines. You can rest assured knowing ION Center has your business secured throughout the night and into the weekend when you’re not there.
- Interactive Video. With our advanced interactive solutions, we can see, hear, and speak directly to you from our ION Center, providing real-time response, aiding law enforcement and reducing false alarms.
Need help with Video Monitoring?
Fill the form out below for more information or give us a call today at 877-801-1616