- Video monitoring secures your equipment and materials after hours when no one is on site
- Seamlessly manage entrances, all access points and a large perimeter without the overhead of guard costs or onsite resources
- Verify incidents and reduce false alarms which can result in alarm fines
- Augment security guard costs and enhance security with a 24/7/365 virtual guard force
- Prevent crime that would have resulted in property loss, vandalism and disruption of services
- Remove human error with a cost-effective solution to surveil and secure all areas simultaneously
- Safeguard people and inventory while ensuring compliance regulations and reducing risk
- Cybersecurity on all devices reduces vulnerabilities and can prevent your systems and confidential data from being compromised or exposed, allowing your business to stay in compliance.
- Ongoing, customized reports provide full visibility into operations and systems
- Have access to real-time video surveillance with recorded footage so events can be reviewed at any time
If you don't have eyes on your equipment, someone else may.
Expensive equipment and materials fill your warehouse daily. Having proper visibility into both internal and external activity is critical but managing video surveillance 24/7 is a job in and of itself. Event-based video monitoring is a cost-effective solution to preventing crime and securing your facility, without the added overhead or required resources. New or current CCTV’s are empowered with advanced technology and analytics to detect activity based on set parameters. This allows your manufacturing business to meet regulations, process adherence and proper security measures. Lack of proper surveillance can cause financial implications and can quickly paralyze your operations in minutes. Being proactive now allows you to prevent crime and will save you in the long run.
About ION Center.
ION Center is our nationwide and commercial-grade video monitoring service that helps keep your facilities, assets and processes safe every moment of every day, 365 days a year. We use advanced analytics and event-driven technology, allowing our monitoring professionals to respond immediately as an event occurs. Our team remotely surveils and verifies events so crime can be stopped before it happens. Through the “voice down” feature, our team can speak directly to the intruder to prevent incidents from happening and dispatch authorities only when needed. Our framework of people, processes and advanced technology provides us with a super-regional footprint, allowing our team to support clients with multiple locations across a large geographic region.
Why choose event-based video monitoring over security guards for manufacturing facilities? Benefits include:
Star Asset Security’s full suite of video monitoring services include:
- Operations Oversight. Every business and industry has sensitive processes that can benefit from operations oversight. Proper oversight over procedures related to proprietary information, money handling, and delivery acceptance is key to ensuring safe operations.
- Video Security Patrol. Security guard services are costly and limited to being in only one place at a time. Video monitoring staff can use a perimeter of video surveillance devices to make periodic “patrols” of the area to visually confirm everything is in order, for a quick and cost-effective solution.
- Video Concierge Services. Improve safety and convenience with video concierge services such as door entry management, information and emergency contact, and on-demand virtual bodyguard.
- Video Verification. Video verification is a service to reduce false alarms by verifying incidents and only dispatching police when they’re needed. Traditionally, any alarm that is generated by a sensor would automatically result in the dispatch of police. An ongoing issue with these types of systems is that many of the alarms generated are false which can result in alarm fines and even licenses being revoked. Video verification is the solution to increasing safety at your facility while reducing necessary fines. You can rest assured knowing ION Center has your business secured throughout the night and into the weekend when you’re not there.
- Interactive Video. With our advanced interactive solutions, we can see, hear, and speak directly to you from our ION Center, providing real-time response, aiding law enforcement and reducing false alarms.
Need help with Video Monitoring?
Fill the form out below for more information or give us a call today at 877-801-1616