- Quickly identify threats to prevent theft or damage to equipment and cargo
- Seamlessly manage entrances, all access points and a large perimeter without the overhead of guard costs or onsite resources
- Verify incidents and reduce false alarms which can result in alarm fines
- Reduce man power costs and enhance security with a 24/7/365 virtual guard force
- Prevent a disruption in services from malicious activity
- Remove human error with a cost-effective solution to watch over all areas simultaneously through “virtual patrols”
- Safeguard your people and processes while ensuring compliance regulations and reducing risk
- Cybersecurity on all devices reduces vulnerabilities and can prevent your systems and confidential data from being compromised or exposed, allowing the you to stay in compliance.
- Ongoing, customized reports provide full visibility into operations and systems
- Have access to real-time surveillance with recorded footage so events can be reviewed at any time
Proactively protect your customer's goods.
Expensive equipment, cargo and processes need to be protected at all times. Having proper visibility into both internal and external activity is critical. We understand the challenges associated with managing, maintaining and securing multiple areas at once, during all hours of the day. With event-based video monitoring, CCTV’s are empowered with advanced technology and analytics to detect activity based on set thresholds. Our specialists have an average response time of 20 seconds when alerted, allowing them to prevent crime before it even happens. This allows your distribution and logistics business to meet regulations, process adherence and provide proper security measures without onsite resources. Lack of proper surveillance can cause financial implications and can quickly paralyze your operations in minutes. Taking the right steps now will not only provide an immediate ROI but also save you in time and reduce the headaches.
About ION Center
ION Center is our nationwide and commercial-grade video monitoring service that helps keep your facilities, assets and processes safe every moment of every day, 365 days a year. We use advanced analytics and event-driven technology, allowing our monitoring professionals to respond immediately as an event occurs. Our team remotely surveils and verifies events so crime can be stopped before it happens. Through the “voice down” feature, our team can speak directly to the intruder to prevent incidents from happening and dispatch authorities only when needed. Our framework of people, processes and advanced technology provides us with a super-regional footprint, allowing our team to support clients with multiple locations across a large geographic region.
Benefits of video monitoring include:
Star Asset Security’s full suite of video monitoring services include:
- Operations Oversight. Every business and industry has sensitive processes that can benefit from operations oversight. Proper oversight over procedures such as patient care, money handling, and delivery acceptance is key to ensuring safe operations.
- Video Security Patrol. Guard services are costly and limited to being in only one place at a time. Monitoring staff can use a perimeter of video surveillance devices to make periodic “patrols” of the area to visually confirm everything is in order, for a quick and cost-effective solution.
- Video Concierge Services. Improve safety and convenience with video concierge services such as door entry management, information and emergency contact, and on-demand virtual bodyguard.
- Proactive Video Monitoring. Stop crime before it happens! Our monitoring professionals are immediately notified of a potential threat at your facility’s perimeter and communicate via two-way voice, stopping the perpetrator before a potential crime happens.
- Video Verification. Video verification is a service to reduce false alarms by verifying incidents and only dispatching police when they’re needed. Traditionally, any alarm that is generated by a senors would automatically result in the dispatch of police. An ongoing issue with these types of systems is that many of the alarms generated are false which can result in alarm fines and even licenses being revoked. Video verification is the solution to increasing safety at your facility while reducing necessary fines. You can rest assured knowing ION Center has your business secured throughout the night and into the weekend when you’re not there.
- Interactive Video. With our advanced interactive solutions, we can see, hear, and speak directly to you from our ION Center, providing real-time response, aiding law enforcement and reducing false alarms.
Need help with Video Monitoring?
Fill the form out below for more information or give us a call today at 877-801-1616