- Quickly identify threats to prevent theft or to damage construction sites
- Seamlessly manage all access points and a large perimeter without the overhead of security guard costs
- Verify incidents and reduce false alarms which can result in alarm fines
- Reduce man power costs and enhance security with virtual guard tours to surveil the perimeter while never stepping on site.
- Safeguard people and inventory while ensuring compliance regulations through video monitoring
- A cost-effective solution to surveilling acres of land and expensive materials
- Cybersecurity on all devices reduces vulnerabilities and can prevent your systems and confidential data from being compromised or exposed, allowing your construction sites to stay in compliance.
- Ongoing, customized reports provide full visibility into operations and systems
- Have access to real-time video surveillance with recorded footage so events can be reviewed at any time
Make theft an impossibility.
Both time and materials are valuable. Don’t let someone steal from your sites leaving you spending days in reactive mode with financial implications. Theft can quickly put your projects behind schedule, compounding the financial loss even more and adding additional headache. Event-based video monitoring is the proactive solution to alleviate the daily pain points and prevent crime from occurring. A virtual guard force reduces overhead with security guards by utilizing advanced technology and analytics to secure your exposed resources and equipment. Thresholds are configured on new or current CCTV cameras to trigger alerts for unwanted activity, allowing for effortless security and prevention of malicious activity.
Video monitoring with ION Center simplifies your work and enhances security.
ION Center is our nationwide and commercial-grade video monitoring service that helps keep your facilities, assets and processes safe every moment of every day, 365 days a year. We use advanced analytics and event-driven technology, allowing our video monitoring professionals to respond immediately as an event occurs. Our team remotely surveils and verifies events so crime can be stopped before it happens. Through the “voice down” feature, our team can speak directly to the intruder to prevent incidents from happening and dispatch authorities only when needed. Our framework of people, processes and advanced technology provides us with a super-regional footprint, allowing our team to support clients with multiple locations across a large geographic region.
Why choose event-based video monitoring over security guards for construction? Benefits include:
Star Asset Security’s full suite of video monitoring services include:
- Operations Oversight. Every business and industry has sensitive processes that can benefit from operations oversight. Proper oversight over procedures related to proprietary information, money handling, and delivery acceptance is key to ensuring safe operations.
- Video Security Patrol. Security guard services are costly and limited to being in only one place at a time. Video monitoring staff can use a perimeter of video surveillance devices to make periodic “patrols” of the area to visually confirm everything is in order, for a quick and cost-effective solution.
- Video Concierge Services. Improve safety and convenience with video concierge services such as door entry management, information and emergency contact, and on-demand virtual bodyguard.
- Video Verification. Video verification is a service to reduce false alarms by verifying incidents and only dispatching police when they’re needed. Traditionally, any alarm that is generated by a sensor would automatically result in the dispatch of police. An ongoing issue with these types of systems is that many of the alarms generated are false which can result in alarm fines and even licenses being revoked. Video verification is the solution to increasing safety at your facility while reducing necessary fines. You can rest assured knowing ION Center has your business secured throughout the night and into the weekend when you’re not there.
- Interactive Video. With our advanced interactive solutions, we can see, hear, and speak directly to you from our ION Center, providing real-time response, aiding law enforcement and reducing false alarms.
Need help with Video Monitoring?
Fill the form out below for more information or give us a call today at 877-801-1616