- Quickly identify threats or incidents to that could endanger your residents
- Seamlessly manage entrances and all access points with a virtual guard force as a cost-effective solution
- Allow residents to have a safe space and secure their personal belongings by monitoring hallway activity
- Safeguard people and assets while ensuring compliance regulations to reduce risk and liabilities
- Have visibility over multiple areas simultaneously without the additional overhead
- Cybersecurity on all devices reduces vulnerabilities and can prevent your systems and confidential data from being compromised or exposed, allowing your facility to stay in compliance.
- Ongoing, customized reports provide full visibility into operations and systems
- Have access to real-time surveillance with recorded footage so events can be reviewed at any time
Allowing you to provide the upmost care and a safe space.
Event-based video monitoring enhances security by proactively preventing malicious activity while reducing security guard costs.
Providing exceptional care is your number one priority. Event-based video monitoring enhances visibility and increases safety for residents without the intrusive feeling of guards or excessive staffing. Most importantly, it allows your team to never miss an incident. With event-based video monitoring, current or new CCTV cameras in place are empowered with advanced technology and analytics to detect activity within identified parameters. Virtual guard tours and live video monitoring can be incorporated during peak activity time frames when additional visibility is needed to ensure a safe space. With a virtual concierge service, you can manage all access points to ensure no one enters or leaves the facility that shouldn’t.
Why choose event-based video monitoring over security guards for assisted living facilities? Benefits include:
Star Asset Security’s full suite of video monitoring services include:
- Operations Oversight. Every business and industry has sensitive processes that can benefit from operations oversight. Proper oversight over procedures related to proprietary information, money handling, and delivery acceptance is key to ensuring safe operations.
- Video Security Patrol. Security guard services are costly and limited to being in only one place at a time. Security monitoring staff can use a perimeter of video surveillance devices to make periodic “patrols” of the area to visually confirm everything is in order, for a quick and cost-effective solution.
- Video Concierge Services. Improve safety and convenience with video concierge services such as door entry management, information and emergency contact, and on-demand virtual bodyguard.
- Video Verification. Video verification is a service to reduce false alarms by verifying incidents and only dispatching police when they’re needed. Traditionally, any alarm that is generated by a sensor would automatically result in the dispatch of police. An ongoing issue with these types of systems is that many of the alarms generated are false which can result in alarm fines and even licenses being revoked. Video verification is the solution to increasing safety at your facility while reducing necessary fines. You can rest assured knowing ION Center has your business secured throughout the night and into the weekend when you’re not there.
- Interactive Video. With our advanced interactive solutions, we can see, hear, and speak directly to you from our ION Center, providing real-time response, aiding law enforcement and reducing false alarms.
Need help with Video Monitoring?
Fill the form out below for more information or give us a call today at 877-801-1616